The Indivisible Lincoln Square (ILS) Membership Committee is charged with attracting
and retaining ILS members by:
- Discussing how best to promote our own goals and support the mission of ILS.
- Producing materials we identify as useful to ILS: for example, new member letter,
- ILS talking points (elevator pitch), surveys, emails about monthly meeting and special event emails.
- Developing surveys to find out what issues participants feel are most pressing and what activities they want to engage in.
- Informing participants at all levels about upcoming meetings and activities.
- Using a variety of communications media to remind, prompt, and inform.
- Connecting personally with new attendees at meetings.
Committee to Change Congress
The Indivisible Lincoln Square (ILS) Change Congress Committee (CCC) primarily works to
help local Northside residents get involved in the 2018 campaigns that are most likely to make a
difference in bringing about a Democratic majority in the US House of Representatives and
Senate. Further, the Committee meetings are used to share a variety of sources of information to
help ILS members discern where and how an investment of their time and energy can have the
most impact in bringing about a Democratic Congressional majority in 2018. Strategies include:
- Coordinating with community district coalitions and candidates’ campaigns by facilitating transportation for canvassing.
- Setting up phone banking sessions.
- Postcard writing for voter turnout.