Indivisible Lincoln Square Membership Level
Your membership level is: Mailing List/Social Media (you will receive emails from ILS and can access ILS Facebook and Twitter sites), if all or most of these describe you…
- Stays informed about Indivisible Lincoln Square (ILS) meetings.
- Keeps posted on ILS activities through social media.
- Occasionally attends an ILS meeting on a specific topic (such as net neutrality, healthcare, immigration, tax reform).
- Completes some Daily Actions through Amplify or Indivisible Chicago (https://www.indivisiblechicago.com/).
Your membership level is: Mailing List/Social Media and Voting Rights (you can vote at meetings you attend), if all or most of these describe you…
- Attends most ILS meetings.
- Is willing to put up posters or talk to people about ILS activities.
- Boosts ILS messages through social media.
- Occasionally contributes actions such as postering, postcards to voters, phone banking, etc.
- Attends a protest/rally in a 3-month period plus Daily Actions.
Your membership level is: Mailing List/Social Media, Voting Rights & Leadership (you can chair a committee, sit on Steering Committee), if all or most of these describe you…
- Attends an ILS meeting each month.
- Consistently supports ILS endeavors by helping to set up meetings, design materials, recruit new members, etc.
- Contributes some leadership either in a group or by self for a particular endeavor.
- Facilitates in some fashion--e.g., organizing as ILS meeting devoted to a specific issue.
- Attends the critical mass protests as frequently as possible; consistently phone banks; calls Members of Congress, etc.; plus Daily Actions.